She Shed Living is proud to offer the most unique and gorgeous sheds for women throughout Southern California. These sheds are designed with you in mind. In fact, each client takes part in the design process, as little or as much as she likes. The result is a piece of functional art, to be enjoyed as a gardening shed, artist studio, homebased business, meditation space or party central.
Our sheds are fabricated in Central California by A Place to Grow, one of the premiere suppliers of outdoor products in the region. We use materials like urban forested lumber, salvaged barn wood and metal paneling; things that may have been burned or thrown into the landfill otherwise. Vintage doors and windows make our sheds stand out and we have hundreds to choose from. You can also opt to use your own door and windows; we’ll design them into the plan.
Here’s how it works:
- Look at our gallery of designs and see what speaks to you.
- Make an appointment to talk to us. We are available via email, phone and in person at our cottage in Murrieta. We’ll discuss backyard site options, size, budget and create a plan for all four walls and roof.
- Sign the order and send it off to start the building process.
- Prepare your flat foundation (we can help with that!)
- Wait a few weeks (usually 4-6) and see your shed installed in just a few hours.
See our portfolio of custom designs
Contact us (Erika and Sabrina)